Friday 3 April 2009

Leave a Comment
Dar I say this .... we are still working on the new system !! There has been so many holdups that we are all here in the office very frustrated ( an understatement ).

I think that the system will be up and running very soon, but I have heard that a million times before from the web designers/coders!

However, we have been testing it and it does appear though to be almost there so I am hopeful, but we do feel a little silly having told people that it will be ready in a few days about a month or so ago!!

So my apologies to everyone that is waiting ( we have a big list of people that want to join and we promise as soon as we can we will contact you all the very instant it is ready !) and we will continue to be optimisitic that it will be fully functional VERY soon !

0 comments: