Thursday 19 February 2009

Patience is a Virtue ( so I am told!)

Leave a Comment
It's so frustrating , when you are thinking that it is all ready and then something else happens ! I know this is normal with updating websites and I am not at all technical so I dont understand all the techy stuff, but we are all geared up here in the office and ready for our big changeover and still it's being altered!

I am told that most of it is in place and that the delay is connecting up the main database with the new one, a few gremlins here and there. Well I hope that I can report that all will be well in a day or two ( I hav ebeen assured that it just a matter of days)

Once it is ready of course we have to get our members to add weeks and let the new Owners waiting to join know its ready, so it will still be in a transitional stage for a while, I hope that all our members support us at this time and add weeks, because until we have weeks on there the system wont work. So calling all members please help us start this new system off and add some weeks ( you can change them later should you need to and they havnet been taken)

I have pasted below a little video/slide show we did ( first attempt by the team, will be doing a better one shortly we promise !)

0 comments: